ITSM Consultant - Warsaw
About the Job:
Work with Bright Customers!
You will join our IT Consulting Team and work in Warsaw in our service center or at client sites delivering solutions that can make a difference with thousands of users every year.
You will be responsible for providing process consulting for the optimization of existing ITSM applications and other areas involved.
You should have a good knowledge of the ITIL Service Design and ITIL Service Strategy.
The perfect ITSM Consultant must be self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as in groups, with a passion for understanding and integrating the many dimensions of work.
The ITSM Consultant will be leading and participating in process improvement efforts in order to achieve highest quality of results.
• Consulting with solution architect for modifications to ITSM systems
• Working well in a cross-functional team environment
• Developing process diagrams, process guides, policy documents and standard operating procedures
• Building up key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure process effectiveness and facilitate process improvement
• Providing process ownership through design, implementation and continuous improvement activities
• Using statistical analysis to identify needs and solve difficulties
• Conducting strategic assessment of IT Service Management environments
• Analyzing and documenting process requirements in order to improve quality of operations
• Experience with at least one of these products: Service Now, BMC Remedy, BMC FootPrints, HP Service Manager
• Proven experience with architecting and consulting around ITSM tools
• Knowledge of ITIL Methodology
• Experience with handling technical issues and engaging others to assist in addressing the issues.
• Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution
• Nice to have: ITIL v3 Foundation Certification or ITIL Expert certified
• Great communication and soft skills
• Good command at English
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers61 offers
Senior Consultants til IT Operations, Infrastructure & Sourcing
Lyngbyvej 2, 2100 København Ø, DenmarkApply
ITSM Consultant - Warsaw
Consultant SI H/F
73 Rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret, FranceApply
Functioneel beheerder - overheid
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
Junior IT Consultant - Full training provided!