We are looking for someone who has built up a solid reputation within the consultancy or tech consultancy space that is now looking for an exciting new challenge within ServiceNow. We are looking for a new business hunter who wants to work directly with our Director of ServiceNow in growing out and meeting our ambitious growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have been selling in excess of £3M of professional services to new logo customers year on year. We are looking for a dynamic sales individual who can work with the ServiceNow Director to help drive the growth of this line of business in the UK.
You will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing FTSE 250 clients. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business. You work closely with ServiceNow to identify joint business opportunities to co-sell and co-deliver to increase customer value and drive revenue growth:
· Creating new logo opportunities
· Identify & properly qualify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
· Analyse market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities
· Act as a coach and partner to CXO's in helping them develop strategies leveraging digital transformation and establish Devoteam as a preferred partner to their organisation
· Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, and customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate Devoteam in the marketplace
· Meet and exceed sales revenue and client satisfaction targets
Essential Skills and Experience
· 5+ Years sales experience within the tech consultancy space with a specialization in New Logo
· Experience selling Consulting/Professional Services Engagements through Value Selling Frameworks
· Strong Commercial skills
· Able to learn, talk and present ServiceNow’s Platform and Products
· Previous demonstrated experience understanding and selling Professional Services Packaged offerings
· Demonstrated experience in handling the complete sales cycle and working with a CRM
· Outstanding social and interpersonal skills you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and develop long term business relationships.
· Outstanding Selling and Negotiation skills
· Consultative approach to sales
· Resilient, able to cope with ambiguity and change
Talent Acquisition Team