Devoteam are looking for ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultants who are customer centric to work on our campaigns, working with Sales Specialists and Bid Teams, Centres of Excellence to join our UK ServiceNow business.
The ServiceNow Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will convey the value of the ServiceNow Platform to prospective and existing customers, to achieve business objectives and resolving business issues and challenges through high level scoping and business requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, enabling the translation of technical capabilities into solutions to solve the business issues and challenges within the origination plus defining ongoing managed service requirements.
You will be customer facing involved with all aspects of Pre-Sales up to the point of project initiation, working closely with the sales specialists, delivery teams, Centres of Excellence and ServiceNow peers throughout the campaign process.
You will be part of the ServiceNow Team and reporting into the ServiceNow Director..
• Support our sales and bid campaign teams in the qualification of our customers ServiceNow needs, owning the campaign from a ServiceNow perspective, utilising expertise from UK and ServiceNow Centre of Excellence teams to form a winning response.
• Supporting responses to Request for Information/Proposals ensuring they align to our standards and support the whole bid in delivering a solution which supports the customers ServiceNow strategy.
• Engaging with our Managed Service customers to identify opportunities to deliver innovation, efficiencies and improved customer experience in bidding and in life of the contract using the ServiceNow Platform.
• Demonstrations of ServiceNow capability, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via remote sessions. Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios by saying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo, product and solution offering knowledge.
• Collaborate, actively share and gain knowledge best practices amongst all stakeholders, virtual team members and ServiceNow Centre of Excellence consultants.
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
• Share Devoteam’s practical experiences in delivering ServiceNow with prospects and existing customers to demonstrate our credibility and expertise.
• Work with ServiceNow Partner Pre-Sales to ensure consistency of solution consulting approaches, trends and delivery methods.
• Experience of working with ServiceNow in a pre-sales environment, being a trusted advisor to customers.
• Knowledge of ITSM, CSM, FSM and other Workflow capabilities, processes and best practice; to demonstrate in pre-sales how ServiceNow delivers in the domain / functional areas to achieve the customers’ objectives.
• ServiceNow consulting experience, including technical pre-sales experience, to bring to life ServiceNow solutions.
• Excellent written communication skills as a creating Proposals and SOWs is a key part of the role
• Excellent team working, being able to work with virtual teams to deliver the right customer solution.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability, with superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including facilitation skills.
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation and managing clients and stakeholders.
• Exhibits a high degree of technical expertise and understanding of solutions involving ServiceNow.
• Be outgoing and customer facing, able to link the technical implementation to cashable and non-cashable business outcomes
• Be capable of working with customers and stakeholders and managing their expectations.
• Willingness to travel within the UK and overseas.
• Experience of working in a consulting firm and with ServiceNow in a projects and managed service environment delivering ServiceNow pre-sales.
• ITIL Foundation, Intermediate or Expert Certifications.
• Pre-sales experience of more than ITSM capability in the IT Workflow; ITAM, ITOM, SecOps, ITBM, IRM.
• Experience of ServiceNow Customer Workflows & ServiceNow Employee Workflow.
• Experience of delivering ServiceNow pre-sales solutions alongside complementary technology, vendors and integrations.
• Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards) applied in a pre-sales environment.
• Experience of other IT Service Management toolsets and complementary technologies.
Talent Acquisition Team