Devoteam UK is looking for a Service Now Director to lead our UK Service Now business. This is an opportunity for a well-connected expert to lead and grow their own line of business and hold full P&L accountability. You will leverage your client contacts and ServiceNow connections to develop and win a large pipeline of projects and bring new logos to the business.
You will be a thought leader and market maker who can share your strategic point of view to delight clients and develop Devoteam so we remain an award winning Servicenow Partner.
Key skills include, but not limited to:
- Sales credibility in proposition development, GTM strategy, opportunity development, commercial strategies and deal closure to be successful with your clients and to inspire and coach your sales team to increase deal value, margin and repeat business.
- Technical credibility on multiple modules and associated technology landscape to be credible with your clients and your delivery team.
- You will coach and develop your team (sales & delivery), provide project QA and client relationship oversight to ensure the business outcomes are successfully delivered.
- In addition, you will play a leading role in the largest clients projects, sitting on governance boards, contributing to strategic workshops and guiding the strategy.
- Working collaboratively with other lines of business, particularly Business Consulting, to create comprehensive solutions and cross-proposition deals to deliver transformational change to our clients.
- Develop annuity revenue from robust, cost effective managed services delivered via on shore teams and near-shore Centres of Excellence.
This is an opportunity for a truly entrepreneurial individual to make a difference and directly benefit from the success they create. They will be a member of the UK management team and will represent the UK in all things Service Now across the Devoteam Group.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position and successful track record in consulting, focused on delivering service transformation and maximising the power of the now platform. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising, defining and delivering large and complex programmes successfully.
Location – London based but with a UK&I -wide remit.
Talent Acquisition Team