Business Development Manager for IT Solutions
You will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients. Your innovative sales strategy of professional services mainly focused to DevOps and Cloud technologies such as RedHat, identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business.
Key tasks and responsibilities, include but not limited to:
Developing and owning the account growth strategy for the specified account(s).
Retaining the existing committed revenues.
Growing the existing revenues and expanding into new Service Lines relative to Devoteam’s capabilities.
Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue
Analyse market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities.
Act as a support to Management Council in helping to develop strategies leveraging digital transformation and establish Devoteam as a preferred partner to their organisation
Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, and customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings that will help differentiate Devoteam in the market place.
Key Skills required, include but not limited to:
- 3+ years of sales experience within the IT sector
- Experience with Solutions selling
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud technologies particularly RedHat portfolio is valuable
- Strong Commercial skills
- Experience in handling the complete sales cycle
- Advanced English
Key Soft Skills required, include but not limited to:
- Outstanding social and interpersonal skills, you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build and develop long term business relationships
- Outstanding Selling and Negotiation skills
- Consultative approach to sales
- Resilient, able to cope with ambiguity and change
- You will be a strong team player, able to work in an agile environment and share knowledge and contribute ideas
- You will relish working within an entrepreneurial environment, solving business and clients problems with speed, tenacity and efficiency
- You will react well to challenging circumstances and fluid priorities
- You will maintain a strong awareness of business values and client concerns, whilst striving for an optimal commercial outcome
Prague with occasional domestic and international travel
We are digital transformarkers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to travel abroad and meet our customers who are leading companies in EMEA region
We provide above standard company devices. (iPhone/Mac or Android/PC)
Five weeks of vacation and sick days
Flexible office hours and home office
Great location – right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný Trh)
Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
#DigitalTransformakers Pre-sales and Sales
#EagleEye #RelationChampion #PremiumAccompany
Can you juggle clients’ needs and customise presentations while accompanying consultants on their assignments?
Are you used to forging links everywhere you go and handing out your business card faster than the speed of light? Are your buzzwords proximity, forward-thinking and challenge?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży IT
Ingénieur d’affaires junior H/F
AXANCE – Business Manager H/F – IDF
Business Manager (H/F)
Key Account Manager / Sales H/F