Security Control & Remadiation Specialist
Descripción del empleo
The main objective of the job: Responsible for managing the implementation of security projects, responsible for security audit and remediations, new security requirements, security incidents, security compliance.
– Management of Information Security Transformation program, Security Compliance/hardening using tools such as compliance and security event correlators to guarantee protection in access to business applications.
– Responsible for development of security policies and procedures, Key performance indicators and compliance reports
– Analysis of security Compliance, MTSB, Security instructions, PCI Compliance
– Participate in external and internal security audits
– Qualys Vulnerability & Compliance systems, FIM, Symantec Antivirus support, Symantec DLP, Arcsight, Cyberark, Detach.
Technical skills: Security Tools PUAM, SIEM, AV, DLP, AntiDDoS, Vulnerabilities Authentication, hardening, UNIX / WINDOWS operating systems.
Personal competences: Customer oriented, Team work, Communication and listening, Decision maker and execution, Proactive.
Descripción de la empresa
Start your new adventure in our great family of #DigitalTransforMakers!
Courses or certifications: CISA, ISO 27001 Auditor, PCI, CISA, Linux Security Advanced
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
API Management Specialist
Principal Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Senior Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Comunidad de MadridApply