Threat & Vulnerability Specialist
Descripción del empleo
The objective of the job: Responsible for administration of security platforms implemented in the organization, manages the implementation of projects and changes, growths, new security requirements, security incidents, security audits, implementation of security projects, maintenance of the platforms guaranteeing the continuity of the service.
– Management of Threat and Vulnerability security platforms, antimalware, antivirus, vulnerability tools, hardening using tools such as security event correlators, password audit tools, information leakage prevention tools, to guarantee protection in access to business applications.
– Responsible for development of security policies and procedures, preparation of Key performance indicator and compliance reports
– Analysis of security risks and vulnerabilities
– Implementation of solutions to prevent information leakage, antivirus, classification of information, detection of security threats
– Qualys Vulnerability & Compliance systems, FIM, Symantec AV platform support, Symantec DLP, Arcsight, Cyberark, Detach
Technical skills: Vulnerability Tools, AV, SIEM, PUAM, DLP, AntiDDoS, Authentication, hardening, UNIX / WINDOWS operating systems.
Personal competences: Customer-oriented, Teamwork, Communication and listening, Decision maker and execution, Proactive.
Descripción de la empresa
Start your new adventure in our great family of #DigitalTransforMakers!
Courses or certifications: Qualys Vulnerabilty Management Certified, Qualys Policy Compliance Certified, Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x Manage and Administer, Endpoint Protection 14.x Maintain and Troubleshoot, SANS Enterprise Threat and Vulnerability Assessment, Detack EPAS, ISO 27001, PCI
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
API Management Specialist
Principal Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Senior Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Consultant Analytics (m/w/d)
Comunidad de MadridApply